the one where i post destin pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Grandma & Brookie.


God, that water was beautiful!


We had an amazing dinner right on the docks at the harbor.


What a view!


"Big sister...big sister...wherever I go, she goes! Big sister...big sister; big sister & me!" Anyone?....Buehler???

On the boat to go snorkeling.


The amazing green-blue water!!!


I love my parents!


One good lookin' family!


Brookie is a serious journaler. =)


In order to be an Adkins in-law, you must be born in November. (Except Tammy, but we love her, and she's close in Dec!)


Uncle Clint & Chase.


These blue-eyed beauties love their mama!


It's good to finally have some recent pictures of the 2 of us. =)


Awww....


Protecting sandwiches from the surf.


Ahhhhh....


Hot!!!


My crazy dad. I LOVE this picture!


Me & Mom!


Dinner at Old Bay Steamer on our 1st anniversary. They sat us at the same exact table we sat at when we visited 3 years ago! Very cool and great seafood.

3 comments:

jenn k said...

I love all of your pictures! you look TAN!!! :) Glad you guys had a great trip and a happy 1st anniversary :)

Unknown said...

Gayla, somehow in my technological ineptness, I think I figured out how to view your blog! I luv, luv it! All the viewing of HGTV has paid off! LOL Your homey projects are very cute and reflect your eclectic personality! I am proud of you being all domestic and stuff. I know you and Clint are enjoying your home - keep up the artsy work! MOM

Unknown said...

well, I think I pushed the wrong key. Ditto to what I said a minute ago. LOL MOM

Blog Widget by LinkWithin