show us your life: wedding party & flowers

Kelly is continuing on with the wedding memories by doing a Show Us Your Life feature on weddings! This week's focus is on your wedding party, flowers, and ceremony.

Please stop by Kelly's Corner to check out the other awesome wedding details! Good times!!

THE LADIES:

aww, mah girls! from left to right: my big sis wendy, bff kristen, me, heather-(friend & sorority sis), and my gorgeous sis-in-law, sadie (who was 7 months preggers at the time--looks amazing, huh?).

THE GENTS:
love their green ties i picked out--got them on the cheap at Stein Mart (had to go to 2 different stores, but i got 'em!). from left to right: trey (clint's sister's husband and his best friend), wes (friend from college), wesley (friend from high school), and matt (friend met through mutual friends).


roses: i gave one to clint's mom, and he gave the other to mine, to signify the joining of our two families.


my twin nieces and my nephew; presh!





HERE COMES THE BRIDE!i never noticed those twinkle lights on the step there!


this is about the best shot of my bouquet i can find; i wish it was better! i also wish i knew who i was making that face at!


here is the inspiration picture for my bouquet, but it's a little blurry. my bouquet was very similar to this, and i picked out special buttons & charms to include in the flower centers and attached to the ribbons. LOVE.

the poor aisle runner! and poor all of us trying to walk on it without tripping and falling! apparently, it would have been smart to cut the grass extra short!


i love this pic taken as my dad drops me off to my soon-to-be husband.


view of the poolhouse from the arbor.


i just had to share the view of the pasture. so beautiful, and exactly what i wanted.


how perfect are the green dresses with the nature surrounding the ceremony? i would like to take this moment to mention these dresses were bought at WALMART for 15 bucks each!


here you can see the bridesmaid bouquets: very simple. BFF kristen's (on the right) is larger, with gerbera daisies and some special charms i picked out, as she was my maid of honor, and i love her guts.

hope you enjoyed the pictures! can't wait to show off my cake when Kelly features the wedding reception!!

xo, gayla

1 comments:

Sue said...

Oh Gayla, what sweet wedding pictures! You all look so lovely and to think you did it frugally with your bridesmaid dresses. Simple and beautiful.
:-) Sue

Blog Widget by LinkWithin