the one where i don't have a catchy title.

I am just really hoping this sore throat goes away! I can't miss school tomorrow, and I DEFINITELY can't miss it Tuesday, because I have to administer the TAKS test to my kids. I would sooner die than have some random teacher in there doing it. Anyway.

I woke up at about 4:00 in the morning with this awful sore throat. I somehow knew something was coming on--it always seems to start with my allergies going haywire and then kicks it up a notch and my throat gets all overrun with drainage and stuff.

On a happier note, there are only 10 more days until Spring Break. God bless America, I really need a break, and so do the kids.

Clint's dad is having knee replacement surgery on Tuesday, so be thinking good thoughts on that front.

Also, a friend of mine's husband recently had a cancerous lump removed, so please send up a prayer for a smooth healing process and for the best outcome in moving forward.

Sigh. Sundays are so depressing. OK, think I'm going to take a nap now and hope for the best.

1 comments:

Susan said...

thinking happy thoughts on that knee replacement - it'll go great & he'll be soooo glad he did it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin