the one where i decide to write.

I have decided to write a novel. I've been thinking about it for a while (well, this particular idea; I've thought of writing novels in general since I was about 7 years old), but I fully intend to make it happen. It might have to wait till this summer, but I am on a mission. I enjoy communicating through the written word (obviously, or I wouldn't write on this blog and my other more personal one), and it couldn't hurt to try to get published. In my wildest dreams, I can totally make this happen! =)

Just thought you should know. Now that I've made this plan/goal public, I expect to be held to it!

Why do neither of our home computers have Microsoft Publisher? Now I have to go up to the god-forsaken school on my Spring Break to print out a donation letter to try to get the Spa I'm going to today to make a donation for RCT's annual fundraiser.

If anyone is interested in attending our performance, by the way, please let me know. Tickets are a little pricey because it's our biggest money-maker of the year and generally provides the money to put on our big musicals in the summer, but it's for a good cause. Namely, me, and the opportunity to make a fool of myself in blonde wigs repeatedly. =)

The show is Saturday April 11th (or 10th, whatever the Saturday is). I think the tickets are $39/each. I'm only singing one song, but it is one of the hardest (if not THE hardest) songs I've ever performed, and it is therefore, quite impressive, if I do say so myself. Check it out by Kristen Chenowith on YouTube if you like: Girl in 14G.

OK, fabulous. I am off to some errands and then lunch with some great girls!

2 comments:

Christine said...

That is awesome! I would love to write a children's book, but a novel, that is huge! Keep us updated!

jenn k said...

ok, it's time for you to make a new fun post mrs. writer! XOXO

Blog Widget by LinkWithin