the one where i play personal shopper.

Boy, oh boy! Clint asked me if I would go with him to Express to exchange some of his Christmas clothes, and we sure did go on Saturday afternoon. I felt so excited to be Clint's personal shopper. Believe it or not, in all of our time together (we started dating nearly 3 years and 4 months ago!), this was the first time I ever went shopping with Clint. (He says this is only because he doesn't ever go shopping for new clothes, and that anytime he does, of course I'll have to go along.)

Anyway, it was such fun. We left with 2 pairs of jeans, a chocolate brown button-down, and a more casual long-sleeved shirt. Good times, good times.

Today I went by Dillards because I had heard about their great sales (check it out if you haven't), and I got him another casual long-sleeved shirt and a nice casual jacket (both at 70% off).

I also got some cute baby outfits for Chloe and for baby Cason Ray! I tell you what, I can't resist baby clothes. I even told the guy at the checkout that baby clothes almost make me want to have a baby, but we both decided that probably wasn't such a great reason to have a baby. Oh well, maybe next time. =)

Yesterday we had fun visiting Clint's sister and bro-in-law and Carter and Chloe. Now I wish I'd taken some pictures, but we were just enjoying hanging out and I didn't get to it. =( Those little ones are the cutest. Seriously. Carter is a little over 2 and 1/2, and he is going through that phase where he doesn't want to obey them! He is a mess, but it is so funny--it's really hard not to laugh, because he does some of the funniest things. We took him a Cars photo album with pictures of him and his mom, dad, and grandparents at our wedding, and he was naming everyone for me. He calls Clint "kint" and me "gala." It's adorable. And don't get me started on Chloe. She is too precious for words! I really hope I get to have a girl one day!

Not anytime soon, though Sadie did send me home with some of her smaller Maternity clothes for when it's my turn! Oh dear... =)

Happy Sunday night! Boo to Monday morning...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for shopping! I love shopping with the hubby when I can bribe him into going :) Are you kidding? Baby clothes are a huge perk to having a baby...I'm not saying it's easy but I highly recommend it!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin