the one where Clint does the unthinkable.


That's right, folks. Clint cut his hair. Not only did he cut his hair, but he also shaved today! Double whammy! I came home last night and sat down on the couch across from him. I sat there a good 2 or 3 minutes before I looked at him long enough to notice! Boy was I surprised! Those of you that know Clint know he doesn't love cutting his hair, and I'm lucky if he does so 4 times a year! It looks great, I must say! These pictures aren't the best, but believe me when I tell you he's looking awfully hunky with his new 'do! LOL. He's gonna kill me for that last part.

'Tis a good day in the Cockrell household. =) I think he must be trying to get in good with me. Maybe he wants something special for Valentine's Day, as in another bout of gallantry, Clint agreed to go see "He's Just Not That Into You" with me earlier. I tell you what--this man is a keeper. If only tomorrow wasn't Monday, I'd be feeling even happier right now!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin