the worst blogger ever.

Yep, that's me!

Sorry for the hiatus. Things have been quite busy and crazy around here since school started at the end of August. I have accomplished absolutely nothing other than working. I bought the paint to redo my kitchen cabinets, and it's sitting in my garage. I keep telling myself I'm going to call the handyman guy and get a quote, but it never happens!

I have really been enjoying teaching 2nd grade. It's a nice change in several ways--they are VERY sweet and absolutely LOVE Mrs. Cockrell. I'm also enjoying the new curriculum. It's definitely a change, but I'm getting used to it. :) I sure do have some doozies in my class this year, but mostly they are fabulous and super sweet.

Already got what, 7 weeks down? Only...hmm...how many weeks of school are there? Nevermind, it's too soon to start the countdown; I'll go crazy!

I wish I had something good to write about. No such luck...hopefully soon, though! ;)


Back soon!


1 comments:

heather said...

I was beginning to think you'd quit blogging! Glad you're back!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin