some inspiration via images.

Would this wallpaper work in my house? No. Do I still love it? Yes. And love the jewelry display! Have you noticed how popular these are lately?


Ghost chairs and spiral bookcase, oh my!


This kitchen's cabinetry is not only in one of my absolutely favorite colors, but I have always wanted to have some glass front cabinets like those. Sigh. I love beach-colored rooms. A true Pisces, yes?


I love shutters, and I LURVE this huge inspiration board!


How freaking cute are these curtains? The color and fabric, not so me, but I love the idea of having privacy that still brings in plenty of light and also boasts a beautiful window treatment.


Curtained, built-in bookshelves? Say no more, you had me at hello!


Doesn't this desk look like its owner gets a lot done? And does a lot of thinking? Solves the worlds problems? I love the footed white drawer organizer that sits atop the otherwise plain desk.


Sigh, again with the beachy colored rooms! Aqua, how I love thee! And I love the striped rug.


(All of the above images are courtesy of The Nest.)Link


I saw this last image of an eat-in kitchen on The Gypsy's Corner and loved it. This is exactly what I have pictured in the corner of our kitchen but have not come across anywhere. I love that what would normally be a wooden bench is comfortable upholstery, and the black chairs would be perfect for my fiesta ware/tuscan themed kitchen.

OK, so be looking for all of these wonderful things to happen in my house...when the lotto-fairy visits me.

1 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Wow you picked some amazing pics here that I'm going to have to file away.

Great style!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin