Job News!

I am very excited to announce that in the coming school year, I'll be moving to 2nd grade! I'm excited to be joining the fabulous 2nd grade team but super sad to be leaving my amazing 3rd grade teammates. :( Thank goodness we will all be on the same hallway this year. At least that way I know I'll still see my lovely ladies every day!

This was a hard decision for me, because I have been very happy in 3rd grade, but I've always known that eventually I'd like to teach 2nd, and I figured it would be easier to make a change NOW than to do so after I've had a baby (no bun in the oven yet, don't get too excited). Just thinking into the future is all. :)

Change: scary, yet exciting. We shall see!


2 comments:

Christine said...

I am so happy for you! 2nd grade is lucky to have you!

-G- said...

Thanks, Christine! We are going to miss you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin