Good Lord, Goodwill!

I FINALLY made a trip over to one of my Goodwills and ended up spending about 3 hours there!

I brought back no less than 15 books (some as gifts, no less), 5 framed prints that will soon take on new lives as who knows what (yet), and 4 hoodies and a nice sweater. YAY.

All in all, one of the most successful trips I've made.

Oh, Michael on the Office. Shut yer trap! LOL. He is too much.

More to come on my exciting finds. And hopefully it will be more exciting than this entry!
Heh. I spent much more time today blogging on my classroom blog! Found Schoolhouse Rock videos to post on the blog that the kiddos can use to memorize their multiplication facts! Hoping there will be some saving grace for us all with this technology.


4 comments:

Christine said...

I would love to go thrifting with you!

I need to talk to you about setting up a Ning for your class. I think you and the kids would love it!

-G- said...

What is a Ning?? I love new and exciting things! :)

We should totally go thrifting together! I've been wanting to check out the Goodwill on 1171, because I've heard all the fancy pants people take their castoffs there. :)

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I LOVE it when I score at Goodwill!

(no pun intended)

(okay, maybe it was)

Thanks for visiting and your sweet comment.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Glad you had such a great Goodwill outing! I love my Goodwill!

Manuela

Blog Widget by LinkWithin