a conversation on football.

(While watching Clint play Madden on the Wii:)

ME: I like the fat one.

C: The fat one??

ME: Yeah, the fat one there. I like him.

C: What?!

ME: I mean, does he still run fast?

C: No.

ME: How can he play professional football and not run fast?

C: AGH! *insert choice word(s)* I messed up my play now!

ME: I mean, what position does he play?

C: *insert name of whatever position the fat ones play*

ME: Well, I just don't understand how they can run around like that during all those practices all day and not get rid of that belly. I mean obviously they're strong and in good health from all that exercising...

C: *insert weary, exasperated look toward me*

ME: I'm just CURIOUS.


Such stimulating conversation, yes?

P.S. I don't use the term "fat" in general conversation; I was just sort of being silly to irritate the hubster! :)




1 comments:

inadvertent farmer said...

That's funny...I'm a huge football fan it is my darling daughter who says things like that! She always roots for the team with what she considers the prettiest uniform! Kim

Blog Widget by LinkWithin