fun times with random questions.

Stolen from Diabetic Baker, who stole it from Six Until Me, who lifted it from someone, who got it from ... who knows? Here we go!

1. I’ve come to realize that my job … requires a secretary that I will never be getting.

2. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving … I totally zone out, which seems like it would be dangerous.

3. I’ve come to realize that I need … to keep singing to be happy.

4. I’ve come to realize that I have lost … my naivete, which is mostly a good thing, but still a little sad.

5. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when … people don't do their fair share.

6. I’ve come to realize that money … is the root of all evil, right along with the media.

7. I’ve come to realize that certain people … are just plain crazy, and you can't do anything to change that or them.

8. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always … be an Adkins.

9. I’ve come to realize that my siblings … do, indeed, love and care about me.

10. I’ve come to realize that my mom … means well and loves me more than herself.

11. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone … is the best 400 bucks I've ever spent.

12. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning … I felt the same way I do every morning when I wake up, which is disgruntled.

13. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep … I was grading papers, when I probably should have been spending more time with my hubby.

14. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking … about all the meetings and obligations I have this week. Negative Nancy today--sorry!

15. I’ve come to realize that my dad … , even with all of his faults, is a truly good man.

16. I’ve come to realize that today … is nearing its end, and all I can hope for is that I made a child smile, laugh, or feel good about him/herself.

17. I’ve come to realize that tonight … is going to be much more relaxing than my day.

18. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow … is going to be a lot like today.

19. I’ve come to realize that I really want to … be a stay at home mom. YES! Me too, Christine. :) Except I'm not a Mom yet. Hehe.

20. I’ve come to realize that life … never explains itself or waits for you to figure it out.

21. I’ve come to realize that this weekend … is going to be full of more Little Shop of Horrors shenanigans!!!

22. I’ve come to realize that marriage … isn't easy, but is definitely a blessing.

23. I’ve come to realize that my friends … are awesome and enhance my life so much!

24. I’ve come to realize that this year … is going to longer than I thought.

25. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should … try to take better care of myself.

26. I’ve come to realize that I love … writing.

27. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand … a LOT.

28. I’ve come to realize my past … is in the past.

29. I’ve come to realize that parties … heh heh heh.

30. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified … spiders with designs on their backs.


2 comments:

Christine said...

Love it! I will quit my job and become your secetary!

Pauline Wiles said...

Wow, interesting questions. Would be good for a soul-searching session with our other halves, I suspect. Especially the part about marriage!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin