the one where I answer a silly survey about my "man."

haha, that's funny. ok, before i begin this post, i'd like to make a list of movies i currently want to see:

1) Gran Turino
2) Revolutionary Road
3) He's Just Not That Into You
4) Rachel Getting Married
5) Slumdog Millionaire

OK, here's my survey I got from Jenn's blog! Good times!

The Game of Tag about your MAN:

1. Who is your man? Clintle Soup

2. How long have you been together? We've been together about 3 years and 3 months, married 7 months.

3. How long did you date? We dated for almost 2 years before he popped the question.

4. How old is your man? The big 30! But he doesn't look a day over 25!

5. Who eats more? Clint, for sure. He always stuffs himself when we go out and then feels miserable! =)

6. Who said "I love you" first? I'm pretty sure it was probably me, but I can't remember the circumstances...he is the first person I've ever been in love with.

7. Who is taller? Clint.

8. Who sings better? OK, well I'm gonna have to go with me, what with my having been a vocal performance major and all...all those voice lessons didn't do nothing, after all!

9. Who is smarter? Clint. I hate to admit this, as we have kind of a "who's smarter" competition going on continuously, but he did score higher on the IQ test. Damn! LOL. Although I think I did better on the SAT! See? I won't give up without a fight!


10. Whose temper is worse? Neither of us have very bad tempers except for when we're in traffic.

11. Who does the laundry? We do our own. Clint does his on a more regular basis...hehe! I do the linens and towels, though.

12. Who takes out the garbage? Clint does it most of the time. Sometimes I'll load it all up for him, though.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? On the right if you're IN the bed, or if you're LOOKING at it? If you're looking at it, I sleep on the right.

14. Who pays the bills? Clint, yay! He is responsible!

15. Who is better with the computer? We are both pretty good, but he knows more about Excel and other such programs.

16. Who mows the lawn? Clint!

17. Who cooks dinner? Uhh...Clint most of the time, but we don't eat at home as much as we should. I am trying to learn a few decent recipes, because I have no idea for the most part!

18. Who drives when you are together? It depends, but I prefer for him to, because he hates my driving. =)

19. Who pays when you go out? We take turns. What's mine is yours and all that...

20. Who is most stubborn? Hmm...me? Not sure really.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Probably about the same.

23. Who kissed who first? OMG, thank goodness I viewed the post after I published it, because I had accidentally missed this question, so it still had Jenn's answer about David making the first move, LOL! Clint kissed me first...on our first date!

24. Who asked who out? Clint did.

25. Who proposed? Clint did. I am not that liberated as a woman, haha!

26. Who is more sensitive? Me, but Clint is very sensitive for a guy.

27. Who has more friends? Both of us have quite a few.

28. Who has more siblings? Me, he has just 1 sister; I have a sister and 2 brothers.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? Well, we both work, and we talk about large purchases or decisions together. We still have separate checking accounts, too, whoo hoo! I like to have a little freedom. I won't lie. =)

Fun times! This is a "tag, you're it" survey, so feel free to answer these questions on your blog!

OK, everyone, now is the time to start praying for a 10:00 am start in the morning! I don't want to shut down the whole day, because then we'd have to make up the day...just a late start would make my week! Yay!

Hope everyone is keeping warm...I'm going to make Clint start a fire soon!

1 comments:

jenn k said...

Love it! and I love how you name your posts like friends!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin