the one where i'm freezing in the suburbs.

OK. Is it just me, or was it 70 degrees this morning when I left the house. I know, I know; it's my own fault for not checking the weather before I got dressed. I also clearly should never have cleaned out my car and returned my two long coats back to the coat closet in the hall. Point taken. Lesson learned. Or whatever. I will clearly be wearing ample outerwear tomorrow, as of course I have after school loop duty this week and absolutely froze to death today. I'm sure the parents were wondering who the freak show was who was doing a little dance to keep warm and who was continuously trying to keep her hoodie up to no avail. Ah well.

You know what sounds good right now? Hot pizza delivery showing up at my door effortlessly (for me). However, I am going to heat up my chili mac leftovers and warm up a piece of texas toast to go along with it. No pizza for me today, alas.

I found a super neat website that makes the cutest little necklaces and charms. Please feel free to peruse. I bought several Christmas/birthday gifts here for my nieces and others. BonBonCharms.

I am happy to report that I am enjoying my job more lately. I think I have learned to still love the children even though they drive me ever-loving crazy. I guess I must make more of an effort to try to see the good in people more often. I have a bad attitude. But I'm working on it. =)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin